Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yndi Halda Live in a Church

Keeping on the topic of Yndi Halda, they have been playing new material at their live shows for the last little while now. The song below was originally recorded last Christmas (seems fitting), and I can happily tell you that it is on par with the majesty of their earlier songs. Just as well, it also marks a departure from their older material with a heavier emphasis on acoustics, as well as its (albeit still sparse) use of vocals. Which isn't to say they can't still fashion an absolutely devastating climax; see Part 2 for details on that.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the song's awesome. Really awesome. And I can't wait to see more of what these guys can do.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this band is amazing.

makes me want to walk in slow motion.